PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Copyright The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC. Copyright 2003, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC or purchasing NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC or to purchase NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Trademarks All trademarks, service marks and trade names of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC
Warranty Disclaimer This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Typographical Errors In the event that a NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Term; Termination These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Notice NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC.
Miscellaneous Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Participation Disclaimer NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC in its sole discretion.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Third-Party Links In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, NORTH AMERICAN TUNING LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Furthermore please read the following points carefully as use of our website and purchase of products by you means that you agree to them.
1. Your Shopping at NorthAmericanTuning.com: You can order products displayed on this website on-line. If you have placed your order on-line, your PayPal account or Credit Card will be charged at the time of the order. We will quickly send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. We do stringent checks against credit card fraud. Any orders found to be fraudulent will be passed on to the relevant authorities and your ISP. In an effort to respect the environment and as of November 11, 2008, we will no longer include an invoice in our packages. The receipt is available on our website. The customer can log in and print the receipt if desired.
2. Our Prices: Our prices are shown on our website. We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate but we will need to validate the price before we process your order.
3. Stock: We stock approximately 80% of the items displayed on our website. Most orders will be shipped from our stock to your door. Some heavier or bulkier items may be shipped directly from the manufacturers warehouse in order to save shipping charges. We keep the vast majority of the hundreds of items we display in sufficient quantities but it is impossible to accurately forecast stock at any given time. If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and you will receive a full refund. We strive to deliver items to the US48 States within 7 business days and the vast majority of orders will be delivered within 5 business days. Shipping delays may occur because of backordered items or paint-to-match / custom paint items, which usually require a 10 business days lead time. Customers who need to receive certain parts by certain dates (because of car shows) are strongly encouraged to send us an email to find out if these items are in stock.
4. Cancelled Orders: Should you decide to cancel the order before the order is shipped, please note there is a 4% cancellation fee on stock items and 20% on non-stock items. The cancellation fee applies to orders for items that are pre-ordered, ie items that are either on backorder or not released by the manufacturer as of the order date. If you cancel after the order has been shipped, please note there is a 20% restocking fee.
6. Copyright/Trademarks/Data Protection: All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose. NORTH AMERICAN TUNING is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK.
7. Photos: Website product photos may not always represent the actual products.
8. Shipping and Return Policy: Please read our plicy by visiting our Shipping and Return Policy. By placing an order with NAT, customer agrees with our Terms and Conditions, including shipping and return policy.
9. Returns: All returns will
be accepted within 30 days of the customer receiving the product and
only if the customer received a Return Merchandise Authorization “RMA”
number. The RMA request must be made in writing via email.
NorthAmericanTuning.com reserves the right to refuse any package without
an authorization number. Returns will be processed within 2 business
days ("business days" exclude weekends, holidays, and the day the
package is delivered) of receipt. North American Tuning LLC offers a 30 DAY FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE provided that
a) the return was authorized with an RMA number
b) the returned product is in new condition, unopened in the original packaging, and
c) the customer buys another product of same of equal value from northamericantuning.com
10. Damaged, defective or partial order:
If you receive a damaged, defective, or a partial order then you must
contact us within 72 hours of receiving the order. If the issue is not
reported to the RMA department within this time frame we reserve the
right to refuse the return.
11. Manafacturer warranty:
In the event of a defect that is outside of our return policy but
within the manufacturer’s warranty, exchange will be handled directly
with the manufacturer, with the outcome of the claim being determined
solely by the manufacturer. NorthAmericanTuning.com will as a courtesy
try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim for the customer, with
the understanding that NorthAmericanTuning.com does not make any
decisions on these issues i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.
12. Condition of returned products and packaging:
Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resellable
condition. If any component of the returned product is missing,
NorthAmericanTuning.com’s return procedure will be breached and may in
its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to
impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the
missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at
our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging
will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
13. Restocking fee:
Any non-defective product returned for refund will be assessed a 25%
restocking fee and will be subject to the original shipping charges
incurred by NorthAmericanTuning.com. This restocking fee may be raised,
at our discretion, if there is damage to the product or if the product
is returned incomplete. A larger restocking fee may be deducted if the
returned merchandise is not resalable. NorthAmericanTuning.com will not
assess a restocking fee on defective returns. A qualified technician
will test each returned product for defects.
14. Return shipping charges:
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless they
receive an incorrect item. In addition, if returning an item for a
refund the original shipping cost incurred by NorthAmericanTuning.com
will be deducted from the refund issued. When sending an item back to us
we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx, or any other carrier that offers
signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost
or damaged packages and only the signature of an authorized
NorthAmericanTuning.com employee will suffice as proof of delivery.
Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk
of loss for the return product during shipment.
15. Used returned products:
Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or
defects when received before the item is used. NorthAmericanTuning.com
will not take a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has
been used. If the product is damaged during shipment, North American
Tuning will replace the product at no charge after a claim has been
processed with the shipper.
16. Canceled orders:
Should an order be canceled by the customer before the item is shipped,
the full refund will be issued minus a 4% administrative fee on stock
items and 20% on special-order items. The cancellation request must be
made in writing via email.
17. Incidental damage and labor cost:
NorthAmericanTuning.com is not responsible for any incidental damage or
labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or
18. Unauthorized returns, refused and undeliverable packages:
Unauthorized returns, refused and undeliverable packages can take up to
3 weeks to be processed and may be refused, returned to you at your
expense, or subject to a restocking fee, whose amount will be determined
upon processing the refused item). If your return has not been
processed within the specified time frame, then please email
19. Special return restrictions on pre-painted and hydro-carbon items:
Special care and attention is given to pre-painted items. We will not
ship painted items unless they are in perfect condition and are not
liable for damaged painted items upon receipt. Such damage should be
reported within 72 hours upon receipt of the goods so that a claim may
be filed with the carrier. It is critical to keep the damaged item(s)
and original packaging so the carrier could perform the inspection. No
painted not hydr-carbon item will be accepted for return or refund as
these items are built to order and we cannot resell returned items.
20. Special return restrictions on wheels and tires:
Under no circumstances will used, mounted, or balanced wheels be
accepted for return. Damage done to wheels during mounting or balancing
will not be covered by NorthAmericanTuning.com. Customers will be
responsible for checking wheels for damage before they are mounted
and/or balanced. Installation costs/mounting and balancing fees will not
be covered by NorthAmericanTuning.com for any returned product. Any
wheels returned incomplete (missing center caps, etc.) will be refused
or returned to you at your expense.
21. Special return restrictions on headlights:
All headlights are not covered by any warranty from fogging or
condensation from the manufacturer. NorthAmericanTuning.com suggests
that all Headlights should be professionally installed to make sure that
these problems do not arise.
22. USA shipping:
We use standard Ground shipping to the US48 States. Free Shipping
applies only to the US48 States. Please email us to request a shipping
quote to Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories.
23. WORLDWIDE shipping: We also ship worldwide. Just email us to request a SHIPPING quote or select "Export shipping cost to be calculated and added later" during Checkout. Shipping charges never include duties and taxes.